RACE RELATIONS BLOG: Black Professor Declares Blacks Should "Exterminate All White People"(video)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Black Professor Declares Blacks Should "Exterminate All White People"(video)


Here is a nice video. This is Professor Kamau Kambon from North Carolina St University speaking a to a group of African Americans prior to the Millions More Movement about The Hurricane Katrina fiasco. This dude is a real nutjob, but I know some of you will love him. Kill Whitey! LOL Also, this Asian chick is trying to take him down, here is her site http://michellemalkin.com/archives/003754.htm.

4 Comments:

Blogger zawadi70 said...

I think Professor Kamau Kambon was a Nut to say it and then right after making the statement say " Im going to leave" WTF?! mofo. HUH!
Ok I feel like the man is way to extreme even for the Nation of Islam. They would throw him out. I think he is very passionate about his beliefs but went off course with his thinkig and solution to the Problem.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous hi_evo said...

Malkin is trying to "take him down"? I didn't know that he was "up". His voice is one of many that will be lost in the drone of time.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK A BUNCH OF GODDAMN NIGGERS!!!!!! KKK!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am moving away from blacks to a mostly white area because my black neighbors are rude dirty and violent and bring friends from out of the area that disrespect and frighten people by threatening them. I hate them and feel trapped until I escape from these racist black assholes. I am an anthropologist and should not be racist but this has been my experience since childhood even after attempting to live near and befriend them have been robbed beaten etc... every time I trusted some black person that person betrayed me because I am white, or maybe all blacks hate white people. well I now feel unsafe and hate lazy mean black people and will seperate my family from their crime and hate after 30 years of reaching out my hand was amputated by black hatred of my whiteness fuck you blacky I tried too hard to be your friend good luck with your gangsta stuff. I will be waving to my quiet friendly white nieghbors soon.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home