RACE RELATIONS BLOG: Katrina may hit Florida as a hurricane (story)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Katrina may hit Florida as a hurricane (story)


MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Tropical Storm Katrina will bring wind and rain to South Florida on Thursday and is forecast to grow into a Category 1 hurricane before making landfall Friday morning, state emergency officials said.

Then, the slow-moving storm will take up to a day to creep across the water-logged Florida peninsula, dumping up to 20 inches of rain, state meteorologist Ben Nelson said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cache 22 by Miss_P_G
This blog has been written to say that Miss_P_G is back on Sullekha. I missed all my pals and felt as if something dear to me is taken away from me in this absence of net connection at my PC.
Great blog, keep up the good work! I will bookmark it and come back again soon.
I have a a credit site/blog that is related to credit stuff.
Check it out if you have time!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home